It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:33 pm

What do you think of my tech blog? And do you want to join?

Here's a chance to show off your site and see what others think

Moderator: PCguy

What do you think of my tech blog? And do you want to join?

Postby azzazian » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Hello,

currently I am working a lot on my tech blog named Geeks for President = Geeks for President | (http://www.geekfp.com) - I have managed to get some sponsors, and more are coming.

Become a contributor, and rank up to Author (Reviewer).

The concept of my tech blog is really quite simple, you start off by registering to the page and right off you can start contributing with posts. If your posts are good, and you write a minimum of 2 posts pr. week, then you will be offered a position as a author/reviewer.

Difference between contributor and reviewer?

As a contributor you are not permitted to do anything, your a regular user with no restrictions. If you however decide to write a decent amount of posts and they are good - I or one of the other admins will contact you with further details about taking the next step.

As a author you are permitted to write a minimum of 2 posts pr. week, a post does not necessarily have to be pages long - the important thing is how relevant your posts are. Also as a author you will be asked to review products, which are yours to keep after a review - so if you like trying new hardware constantly, this might be a dream coming true for you?

What do we write about?

At Geeks for President we write about tech (no ****, Sherlock?), can be reviews, previews, top 10's, gaming sessions or anything else relating tech really.

Youtube channel - Want to video post instead?

If your a talker instead of a writer, then this is the golden opportunity for you. We have a Geeks for President youtube channel, but sadly we have not been spending a lot of time on it. If you would want to apply for a youtube job, please fill in the forms on this page: Geeks for President | Work for us - Geeks for President (http://www.geekfp.com/work-for-us/)

The facts about our website:
We have approximately 1900 visits a day, and 500 of them are unique visits (1 visit pr. ip-adress).
We have 1060 Facebook fans.

The website was started by me around christmas time, and before we were registered as a website we were running on a .blogspot.com blog.
We are running wordpress.
We use skype for communicating across the board (Only for authors+).

Further questions? ASK! :D

Regards,
Mikkel - Owner of Geeks for President.
azzazian

Operating System: Windows 7

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Return to Site Showoff