It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:06 am

Internet seminars

Help with Web Design, Programming, and Graphics

Moderator: Gecko

Internet seminars

Postby wahaha123 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:15 am

Notice recently that there are many advertisements in the newspapers on internet marketing seminars and boot camps. And there are so many people professing to be net gurus, making this and that amount of money. I am interested to find out more but have always been disappointed by the few I went to. I do not want to be just another reseller for e-books as most “gurus” seem to advocate.

But I have been noticing this ad by the lady –Fione Tan. Not sure if hers is any different but her ads have been appearing monthly for the past couple of years already. Her ads also encourage us to sell our own products/ services and not just e-books. However, I’m not sure if it’s useful for me. I’m an average person and not particularly net savvy.

Anyone tried this before and can offer your opinion if it’s good to attend?
www.eOneNet.com

Appreciate your advice. Tks.
wahaha123

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Postby Gecko » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:46 pm

Hello wahaha123, welcome to our forum.

First off let me say that I am not a big fan of any get rich quick seminar.
If it were that easy everyone in the world would already be rich.

The lady you refer to is not making her money doing e-commerce she is making her money on her seminars. The fact that she is advertising in your local paper shows that her online advertising is not getting the results she wants.

As with any endeavor to make it successful takes time and a lot of effort this is referred to as sweat equity.
I would suggest that you find something you enjoy or have a passion for and then pursue it as your source for an online presents.
Remember you can find information on anything on the internet put your time into researching your chosen subject I think you will have better result that way then attending a seminar.
Gecko
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Thanks given:1
Thanks received:23

Return to Web Development