It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Quick Question for LilpinkX

A place to hang out and have fun
(Not for troubleshooting questions)

Moderator: lilpinkflower

Quick Question for LilpinkX

Postby Junior_co » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:47 pm

Lilpink...

I recall you having a platform that turns the top of your monitor into a shelf....

I've been looking around but have only found really chinsy stuff...

I recall you saying that your's worked really well.... Where did you get yours from???

Good on ya

Junior
Planes and computers.....
Both are great untill they crash.
Junior_co
Senior Geek
Senior Geek

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Postby lilpinkflower » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 pm

You don't want to know :lol:

A little shop in a shopping centre close to my home.... I'm deffo sure you haven't got them out there...it's not a chain but a 'one-off' shop called Poundshrinker.... they've been called that for years and yup it makes no logical sense lol

I bought it for £1...... that's about $2 to you. A bargain !!!

They haven't still got them.... if they had I would deffo buy you one as a present and send it to you :)

I love mine... cheesy but soooooo useful..... on saying that there's no way I would put it on top of my beloved Dell hehehe... it rests on Nobby my old computer... Nobby by name Nobby by nature.... he suits a £1 shelf... :mrgreen:

I'll look out for one for you!

lilpink x
System specs:

Clovebud No.7, Max Factor Hypersmooth, L'Oreal Lash Architect, The Body Shop Poudre Libre, 17 Nude blusher and hair by Uppercutz.

lilpinkflower

Postby Junior_co » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:46 am

Hehe... I think you can call off that search. Thanks anyway though, you rock :love:

Me Better Half mannaged to find some on the"As Seen on TV" web site.... I wish they were only $2... Hopefully they will be better than the others we have found. :|

I have given up on calling either of our computers mine, as SHE has taken them over for her trading.... :( :(

As soon as they come in, and we finish setting everything up, I'll be posting a pic for all to see the glorious throne that "Me Better Half" calls a desk for all to see.... :mrgreen:

Good on ya

Junior
Planes and computers.....
Both are great untill they crash.
Junior_co
Senior Geek
Senior Geek

Return to The Lounge