It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:20 pm

General Advice

A place to hang out and have fun
(Not for troubleshooting questions)

Moderator: lilpinkflower

General Advice

Postby Milbrett1616 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:02 am

This may seem like a ridiculous question, but I am going to ask anyway...I am an Information Systems major in college right now. I am studying Java, My SQL, VB and so forth. I have a pretty good understanding of the computer world, but every once and a while I will hear something in class and go what is he talking about it. So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for having an overall basic knowledge of different computer related details. I figured just reading forums and so forth would help me keep with a lot of that. I just want to make sure I have a great understanding of the PC itself and other computer related details, such as the programs it uses, windows and so on. Again I know this may sound a bit dumb, but I just want to do everything I can to learn as much as possible. Thank you so much, your advice is much appreciated!!
Milbrett1616

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Postby PCguy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:25 pm

If you read up on all the material to study for the A+ exam that will give you a very good well rounded idea of how both hardware and software work on a computer.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Copy and paste bunny into your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

PCguy
Lord of the Geeks
Lord of the Geeks

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional x64

Thanks given:2
Thanks received:4

Return to The Lounge