It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Felix Paydirt

A place to hang out and have fun
(Not for troubleshooting questions)

Moderator: lilpinkflower

Felix Paydirt

Postby badpolarbear » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:54 pm

Ok here is the scoop. Have you ever wanted a gold nugget? If you go to this website you can get a sample of gold. There are two ways. You can send 2 USA postage stamps in a letter to Felix Paydirt or you can do like I did, call the toll free number and they will send it to you absolutely free. I called the toll free number and in a few weeks I got a little bag of dirt, fired it in my gold pan and sure enough there was gold in it. :shock:

http://www.felixpaydirt.com/
badpolarbear
Executive Geek
Executive Geek

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Re: Felix Paydirt

Postby ProspectorTeto » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:23 am

Felix paydirt is good and has been around for sometime now. I recently discovered a fantastic paydirt brand called Lynch Mining.
I purchased one of there 1 gram guaranteed paydirt bags called reserve paydirt and it contained 1.6grams of gold. The clean up showed pickers, flakes and I even got a small nugget!!!

I have purchased from Felix a ton of times but I know have found my favorite paydirt company. Lynch mining sells another paydirt bag called Gizmo's paydirt and it also contains at least one gram of gold. My first order of Gizmos the clean up showed pickers and flakes weighing 1.2 gram in total. I even found a bunch of small green gems I think its perodite and I even got a purple amethyst stone.

So far lynch mining sells the best paydirt yet. I have attached a link below for everyone to visit there website.

Here is there link to there website: http://www.lynchmining.com
ProspectorTeto

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Return to The Lounge